Money made since 6.15.2009

Income:
4.14€

Actual money gotten to paypal etc:
0.00€

maanantai 15. kesäkuuta 2009

Day 1, 11:13.

This is the first day of my moneymaking, haven't obviously gotten any money yet, but I've added AdSense to my website www.u-war.net and here on my blog, so when I get more traffic on these sites I start earning :)! Also I made a software review on www.softwarejudge.com. It is a site which will pay you money for good reviews, up to 50$ per review. I will start doing those reviews daily, because there are a lot of games to review (and I just LOOOOVE games).

This being my first actual blog post, I will do my earning plans now!
I think I will make something like 200-300$ this month, but if I make less I won't be disappointed, but if I make more I will be amazed. It is hard for me to say how much money I will make on my first month, for I've never done this before. I said 200$ because softwarejudge.com will only send minimum of 200$ and I thought I'd be able to get at least one payment from them, this month.

I will leave this blog entry a bit short now, but be sure to check out this blog daily, and if you have a iPhone or iPod touch, be sure to download a game called Uniwar and check my fansite for it, www.u-war.net ;)!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti